COVID-19 Cancellation Policy due to travel restrictions
For existing Peak Season and Non-Peak Season bookings that cannot proceed due to NZ Government imposed Covid-19 domestic travel restrictions, we will be happy to credit the full amount to your account or alternatively we can provide a full refund. We kindly ask that you give us as much notice as possible of any cancellations.
- This Cancellation Policy supersedes the standard cancellation policy on the booking website and is applicable right up to the arrival date.
- This policy only comes into force when the NZ Government notifies of a travel restriction that affects your travel dates.
- If you change dates, the rates for the “new” period apply, so there may be a deficit or a credit. We can advise of any differences in price before you make any changes.
- Any credit is valid for 6 months from the date of issue and subject to availability.
- This does not cover an event cancellation or an unfavourable weather forecast.
Please note that cancellations and refund terms and conditions may vary between booking platforms.
Please note that the cancellations and refund terms and conditions on the booking platform within which the booking was made take precedence.