|Deposit and Cancellation Information
|Please note: We do not allow dogs on site.
Our standard Terms and Conditions apply, except for the following addition.
COVID-19 Cancellation Policy due to travel restrictionsFor existing Peak Season and Non-Peak Season bookings that cannot proceed due to NZ Government imposed Covid-19 domestic travel restrictions, we will be happy to provide a full refund. We kindly ask that you give us as much notice as possible of any cancellations.
Please note that cancellations and refund terms and conditions may vary between booking platforms.
- This Cancellation Policy supersedes the standard cancellation policy on the booking website and is applicable right up to the arrival date.
- This policy only comes into force when the NZ Government notifies of a travel restriction that affects your travel dates.
- If you change dates, the rates for the new period apply, so there may be a deficit or a credit. We can advise of any differences in price before you make any changes.
- This does not cover an event cancellation or an unfavourable weather forecast.
Please note that the cancellations and refund terms and conditions on the booking platform within which the booking was made take precedence.
Safety MeasuresPlease see the list of safety measures we will have in place. We ask that you kindly comply with these guidelines. Masks will be available to purchase at reception.
SOCIAL DISTANCING | Please follow requests for social distancing and mask-wearing as determined by the alert levels throughout the duration of your stay.
HAND HYGIENE | Proper and frequent handwashing and the use of sanitisers will help combat the spread of any viruses. Please use hand sanitisers located around the public facilities.
GUEST ROOMS | We use cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after guests depart, with special attention paid to textiles and high-touch surfaces.
What to do if you are unwell during your stay?Should you have any flu or Covid-19 symptoms during your stay, please immediately phone Healthline on 0800 358 5453 for advice about getting tested. Please then also phone Paihia TOP reception on 09 402 7678 for any further guidance relating to your stay.
Find out if you can travelPlease find the latest domestic travel information here.
Contact UsPlease contact us via email or phone our friendly reception on if you require further information.
09 402 7678
Booking Terms and Conditions
- All prices quoted are in NZ $ and include GST. The total amount is payable at the time of booking. If the check in date is more than 30 days, the deposit payable is 50% of the total booking and the balance is payable on arrival.
- Late check out will incur an extra fee of 20% the room or site rate per hour or part thereof.
- Room servicing is an extra charge ensure you have selected this in the room extras section.
- We reserve the right to change the site or room within the class of site or room without notification.
- If you need to cancel, this can only be done by e-mail please quote your reservation confirmation number. A 15% cancellation fee will apply to cancellations 72 hours or more before the date of arrival. No refunds will apply to cancellations within 72 hours prior to the date of arrival, or where otherwise stated.
- 14 Days cancellation policy will apply for the following periods:
- 24th December to 3rd January, Auckland Anniversary Weekend, Waitangi Day, Easter, Anzac Day, Queens Birthday Weekend, Matariki weekend and Labour Day Weekend.
- Accommodation is non-refundable and non-transferable should guests decide to alter or leave before their scheduled departure date.
- Some promotional booking may be totally non-refundable and this will be clearly identified in those booking rules.
- All children under 14 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- No Glass in the pool area.
- No running, jumping, diving, pushing, or bombing.
- Open only during reception hours.
- Vehicles are to be parked only on your booked site or allocated parking space.
- Extra parking is available on the side of the access road.
- Speed limit in the park is 5kmph (walking pace).
- When backing a trailer, boat, or caravan you must have a spotter/ safety person.
- Paihia TOP 10 Holiday Park has strict guidelines to control loud, drunken, and disorderly behaviour.
- The Park also has a 10pm - 7am noise curfew.
- Where in our opinion the above behaviour or noise rules are not adhered to, we reserve the right we reserve the right to cancel the booking without refund of any kind.